Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Soundtracks of a life

Razorblade....that's what I call love.

Você só precisa saber usá-la "properly". Cuidado para não se cortar..you may bleed to death!


Drop dead!
--------------------

Everyone I have ever wanted has already been taken. Or maybe I´ve arrived too late? Have I missed the hit? Just grab a beer and keep on dancing girl, life is too short to complain...so laugh at your own mistakes and enjoy the music. There´s a long way ahead to go in such a short time. At least turn your past "misfotune" into something good for tomorrow. Don't get stuck in that. Don't get trapped in your dreams, drive safely and go!
----------
Oh God, I have to admit that Razorblade stucks into one's head....is really what I call love. Then, maybe is safer to keep away from it!
"The world is in your hand
Or it's at your throat"

Ciao ciao bambinos. Desculpem, mas a tia estava com a tecla SAP ativada hj.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home